- This website takes every precaution to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
- If you have any questions about security, send an email to Support.
Cancellation & Refund:
Money Back Guarantee: If you are not satisfied with your SAP training course, simply send us an email and we’ll refund your payment. Buy a SAP course and take a few lessons. If you are not satisfied, ask for a refund. There is no risk for you. The money back guarantee is valid for 5 days after your payment.
- If com2learn has delivered a wrong or in-complete course, students can request a refund or a re-assignment of the correct course ordered.
- The Money Back Guarantee does not apply for LiveSAP sandbox.
- If you want to cancel your order or ask for a refund, please contact Support.
Credit Card Information:
- All e-commerce transactions on the com2learn server are secured by SSL with a Verisign and GeoTrust certificate. When users get to the screens requesting credit card information, the URL changes to HTTPS, and a padlock icon appears in the browser status bar. If you’re using Firefox, the Address bar also changes to yellow to indicate you have a secure session. In Internet Explorer, the padlock indicator is more subtle and not really obvious, but you will see a small yellow lock symbol in the buttom of your screen.
- All prices are exclusive VAT and in USD ($ US Dollars).
- All major credit cards are accepted, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, DanKort.
- The amount will automatically appear on your next bank statement, with the text: “Avilar Training Company”.
- You will automatically receive an confirmation by email.
- You can print a receipt invoice for Accounting.
com2learn is not liable for any damage, mistakes, errors or wrongdoings occuring in the customers live SAP application. com2learn is solely a SAP standard training provider. We make reservation for mistypings, changes in taxes and tariffs, and temporary delivery access breakdowns on the Internet.
Warranty & Warning and Disclaimer:
This eLearning material is sold as is, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. While every precaution has been taken in the preparation of this material, com2learn assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions. Neither is any liability assumed for damages resulting from the use of the information or instructions herein. It is further stated that the publisher is not responsible for any damage or loss to your data or your equipment that results directly or indirectly from your use of this eLearning material.
Third party rights. The Supplier com2learn warrants that the services delivered will not infringe the rights of any third parties, including patents or copyrights.
The warranty is subject to the condition that the Customer notifies the Supplier com2learn immediately by Notice if the Customer becomes aware of any infringement of rights, and that the Customer duly provides the Supplier with any necessary assistance for the purpose of any proceedings.
All rights reserved. No part of this material or lessons should be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical including photocopying, recording or by any information storage retrieval system without permission in writing from com2learn ApS. The eLearning materials is for an individual. No corporation, training classes, training institutes are allowed to use this materials. “SAP” is a trademark of SAP AG, Walldorf, Germany. SAP AG is not the publisher of the com2learn training materials and is not responsible for it under any aspect.
The licens is personal and for one user. Users are entitled access from one PC only, unless otherwise agreed. com2learn will monitor and track users for multilogon, and in case of suspicion of and documentation of multiuser access, the user will have his/her account closed and receive an extra invoice for the extra access plus a penalty.
Special LiveSAP sandbox terms: All purchases and access to liveSAP sandbox training and testing systems is subject to the following. By buying our products & services and using our remote liveSAP access provided by Netweaverlabs you agree to these terms & conditions.
- Access to LiveSAP system is for personal use only. Commercial activity is not allowed with our public LiveSAP remote access packages.
- LiveSAP remote access accounts and subscriptions may not be shared among individuals. All user IDs are for single student access only.
- Access to certain transactions, such as user maintenance, security & authorizations, ABAP Workbench and system administration, is restricted.
- You agree that com2learn’s liability in any situation is limited to the amount of one month of LiveSAP access.
GoogleAds and DoubleClick DART cookie:
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our site. These companies may use information (not your name, address, email address or your telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services that might have your interest. If you want more information about this practice and want to know something about your choices in relation to not let these companies use this information, click below.
Google uses as third-party vendor cookies to show ads on our site.
Google’s use of the DART cookie allows to display ads to our users based on their visits to our sites and other sites on the Internet.
Users can opt out of the use of the DART cookie by going to Google’s policy to protect personal information for the ads and content network. Click here: http://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html